It all starts with a desire for something different.
More storage…. a better flow…. an up-to-date look…
Prior to meeting in your home, your initial consultation over the phone or in our showroom will involve discussing your needs, dreams and budget. We recognize that remodeling is never “one-size-fits-all” and as we set out to design the perfect space for your home we learn about you and develop a symbiotic relationship of trust. Design ideas from you are welcome, but not necessary. Many of our clients can’t exactly say what they want in their new space, but they know what they don’t want; and this can be the perfect place for us to begin.
Our experienced designers will create a design proposal for your project based off our conversations, the architecture of your home and your personal style. Our ASID Allied designer will take the stress out of picking color palettes and textures while our NKBA members ensure flow second nature to the way you work within your home.
Once plans are approved, materials are ordered and scheduling commences. You can expect a typical lead time of 8 to 10 weeks before the transformation begins. As your designer and general contractor, we take responsibility of your project from start to finish. Opportunity for error is limited and if challenges arise in the middle of your project we have the flexibility to quickly address them.
- Design Service for both layout, material and color selection
- One Stop Shopping — almost everything is viewable in our showroom and we handle all aspects of the ordering process for you
- Detailed floor plan, elevation and color renderings provide our installers the knowledge to assemble your room exactly as designed
- A company truck visits the job regularly for debris removal, 90% of our projects do not involve a dumpster being at the home
- Your designer visits the job regularly and is responsible for the aesthetics of the finished room
- Employees of Imperial Kitchens and Baths are required to continue their education on a regular basis
- All employees of Imperial, and any sub-contractors we employ, are covered by Workers Compensation, protecting you from any worker’s injury on your property
- $1,000,000 liability insurance provided to protect you from accidental mishap
- Six days a week, during business hours, someone is available to address any concerns you may have and respond promptly
Choosing your contractor
The Better Business Bureau recommends acquiring three quotes on a project before proceeding with a contractor. Comparing estimates from several companies can be confusing; be sure that all companies involved are estimating similar products and services.
When requesting referrals from your contractor, ask for names of people who have had work done several years prior. You want to be assured that you are going to still love your investment 5 years from now.
Several assets you want to look for in your contractor:
- EPA RRP Certified
- Liability and Worker Comp. Insurance
- Licensed and Bonded
- History of Professionalism
- Physical Place of Business
There are many places where you can find out more information on a company:
- Family and Friends
- Better Business Bureau
- National Kitchen and Bath Association
- The Building Dept of Your Municipality
- Angie’s List